I'm taking the bus to work today so that Em has a car to use once she gets home. So I don't have much time here. Tonight I am meeting with Jon and Dan about the movie, which I am excited for. I think things will go well this summer. I mean, I'm trying to be positive. Anyone remember the band Good Clean Fun? They were posi-vegan-core. Kind of funny too. They had albums covers that mocked Emo, mocked hard core, etc. Good stuff.
Reading some Chekov. I heard Carver was America's Chekov, so of course I had to see why. I read one story and I do see why. Also reading Cheever's Falconer, which is about addiction and prison life. Kind of into it, kind of don't care about it. But mostly into it. It's tricky.
Also hoping to read V by Pynchon, but its highly doubtful. Bye dudes.
Reading some Chekov. I heard Carver was America's Chekov, so of course I had to see why. I read one story and I do see why. Also reading Cheever's Falconer, which is about addiction and prison life. Kind of into it, kind of don't care about it. But mostly into it. It's tricky.
Also hoping to read V by Pynchon, but its highly doubtful. Bye dudes.


1.) I remember Good Clean Fun. They were, in fact, fun.
2.)You read many books by 'C's. You know ... C****.
beth! hahahaha