Saturday, May 27, 2006

So I am back as you can see. I mean, no one blogs while they are away. Though I thought about it. It was a good trip. My favorite part was seeing Seth's warehouse. It was just gigantic and there's a bigger one in Toledo. And also one in Massachusetts - I think a little bit smaller. I will always be impressed with Seth for doing what he did. I was cranky a lot of the time, imagine that. Finished Carver's "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love," a book a short stories. Very enjoyable. I did a lot of sudoku. Did a bunch of edits on the script, now I have to edit this old version I have on my laptop. Which will take some time. Saw Page France. Seth and Kim liked the music and I was glad for that. Teresa and I have a crush on the girl who sings in Page France. What are you gonna do? Ate good food: Mesquite Grilled Chicken, three kinds of Potato Salad, Mussels, Scallops, Crab Cakes. Goodness. Got this Pom Tea in a glass that is the best design of any glass bottle ever. Period. Sold by design yet again.

Anyway, that's enough to give you a picture of my trip to Baltimore. I work at noon. However I do not work tomorrow or monday. Anyone up for grilling?

2 kind words:

Blogger bethany said...

i'll grill. anytime and place. ps. i'm glad you had a nice little trip, grump.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Reese said...

u weren't much of a grump! but i was a bit of a crank! ;) "female issues"--deal with it!
anyways, i don't work tomorrow & possibly not Monday either! let's grill up some food to put Seth's to shame! amen.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home