dopes
A man who loses his privacy loses everything, Sabina thought. And a man who gives it up of his own free will is a monster...[but] For Franz, living in the truth meant breaking down the barriers between the private and the public.
The Unbearable Lightness of Being
I never liked the name Franz but I agree with him. And at the same time, eventhough it is a work of fiction, Sabina's comment almost prevented me from posting my last one. Disclosing personal information is a tough one. I tend to do it so freely but then there's nothing left of me. I still have my secrets.
Today I go to the Swissvale CVS to get trained. 9-5 and then I'd like to do something. Maybe go ride a bike or smoke some dope. Who knows. Anyone want to smoke some dopes with me?
Today I go to the Swissvale CVS to get trained. 9-5 and then I'd like to do something. Maybe go ride a bike or smoke some dope. Who knows. Anyone want to smoke some dopes with me?

