Thursday, June 29, 2006

That's right.

Here's how I did it. I drove around for hours trying to find the perfect sandwhich. I didn't find it. While I was driving I got an idea. I can make an expanding potion and inject it into the walls of the laundry shoot. I've heard this potion works from a good source. Put since I didn't find the perfect sandwhich I wasn't about to make any expanding potions. I got the idea though that maybe I'd be ok with Quiznos, or even Subway. Then I ran out of gas and it hit me: I could jump down the laundry shoot and kick on the clothes all day. With my little feet. Of course that didn't work because I was hungry. What ended up working was I beat down the brick walls for you baby, beat down the brick walls.

Am I capable of telling the truth? Honestly, I found two long pliable pieces of metal downstairs. They were just there, probably for the same reason I needed them. I attached a 10 lb and a 13 lb weight to the end, after shoving it the whole way up, and then let go. Well the tawny cord snapped, I got pissed, and started slamming the long metal thing down the shoot. And my insanity got the better of the damned, I mean jammed, clothes.

On a side note, I am not a nice person and I need to change. Somebody put me in my place; and I mean that someone has and also as a command - for further incidences of my vile proclivities. I don't want one goddamn comment about me being nice. I will delete them. Refer to the title, buddy. Yeah.

5 kind words:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not many men would offer...a thing that's so hard to do...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Reese said...

That shot looks an awful lot like the places me, Beth, James, his brother, etc. went crawling around in while at that science/astronomy lecture with James' mom!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger emsley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 PM  
Blogger emsley said...

you're my hero!

5:32 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

teresa, we should make ourselves small and do the same at em and jay's!
jason, i'll put you in your place, anytime, anyday.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home