I got up very early today to a stomach ache, which persisted throughout my day. We got a lot of filming done, probably about 8-10 pages. Which really is a lot. Close to half the script is done, I think. I was really tired, and so was Emily, so we ended up sleeping from 4 to 9:30. Tonight was really odd. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. We went to Hollywood video and just something about the world felt like a ghost town. We just finished TransAmerica, which I enjoyed. But I like more movies than I hate, so don't take my word for it.
I dont feel tired, but I dont feel much of anything. I kind of feel like I dont exist right now. What a strange night.
I dont feel tired, but I dont feel much of anything. I kind of feel like I dont exist right now. What a strange night.


Jay! What is up with your tummy, friend??? I'm glad you liked TransAmerica--wasn't it soo good?!!
ps get back to me about my movie email!