Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I got dressed up on Monday and played my harp for a very warm audience. One gentleman bowed after every song. He seemed to believe he was the performer, and not I. Afterwards, when all of the hugs and autographs were behind me, I sought him out.
posted by Rosemeyer at
12:10 PM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
"Hey Jordan, where is you?""I's sitting right next...
There may be:a robbery.a t CV s. w HAT todo ? Iw...
keester
A Stupid
Happy 300th post! Yes, only 300.
Listening to music on my headphones makes me feel ...
conference call
"The party was sort of clumsy", opined Herzog.
Things I like to look at, not attempting to say wo...
My second cousin Kemara, or Kemora.Beth did this a...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.