Mild Verse
I was grating a carrot this morning, just for the hell of it, and asked Emily if there was any use for the greens. She found out you could cook them. And so for dinner we had carrot and beet greens with pesto penne. We also watched 4 episodes of Lost throughout the day. I can't stand not watching it. Only 4 episodes to a disc though brother. Brother Netflix that is.
I have a problem. I can't stop buying books online! I have developed a squander-some love for the feel of new paperbacks. And stiff library copies won't suffice. I've bought 5 so far. And this after years of not buying books online. Oh dear friends: chastise but empathize!
Soon I will take Emily to work. And the night feels quiet. The hypnotic sussurration of crickets and cars, the imperceptible dialogue between neighbors, the pitch perfect wind coming in through windows ajar. Poesy aside, the night is quiet.
I have a problem. I can't stop buying books online! I have developed a squander-some love for the feel of new paperbacks. And stiff library copies won't suffice. I've bought 5 so far. And this after years of not buying books online. Oh dear friends: chastise but empathize!
Soon I will take Emily to work. And the night feels quiet. The hypnotic sussurration of crickets and cars, the imperceptible dialogue between neighbors, the pitch perfect wind coming in through windows ajar. Poesy aside, the night is quiet.

