Today, this cold gray day, is my first day off in years. That's the feeling. The truth is it's my first day off since Saturday, which isn't nearly as devastating. One thing I have to do today is cover each window with plastic, which happens to be my least favorite thing to do aside from a lot of other things, I'm sure. And you're sure too, if you know me. You're lucky. If you know me.
Wrapping the windows. I also have to bleed the radiators too. Which, I know what you're thinking, is not the simple process whereby an appendaged man or woman turns a key on a water radiator to release air. It is the process whereby followers of Christ celebrate said-event. I am merely trying to cultivate my new literary style of Dumb. By God it is catching on, even here in Coppice Slopes.
Wrapping the windows. I also have to bleed the radiators too. Which, I know what you're thinking, is not the simple process whereby an appendaged man or woman turns a key on a water radiator to release air. It is the process whereby followers of Christ celebrate said-event. I am merely trying to cultivate my new literary style of Dumb. By God it is catching on, even here in Coppice Slopes.


hey, we're starting to wrap up our windows too! to get them ready for christmas, that is.