Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Hot in 'ere
Phew, it is getting hot in here. I might have to take off all of my clothes.
I agree, I too am going to take my clothesies off.
(repeat)
posted by Rosemeyer at
8:47 AM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
The river goes this way...and THAT way.
I checked out an old friend and found a new one. ...
Today, this cold gray day, is my first day off in ...
This is my drum student!
I got tossed into the shit tonight at work. I cou...
You've done your best (da-na-nanannaaa)
See it AGAIN then!
When I said 'Please let me go!" I did not mean any...
I ain't got no cash 'cos I spent it way too fast. ...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.