ORGAN-donation-IZATION
Here's some news: I found a pair of jeans that fit right. Levi's low rise boot cut 527's. The 567's don't work, but these 527's are perfect.
All of Emily and I's books are on book shelves. Good place for them too. We have them organized accordingly: Children books, religion/spirituality, textbooks, yearbooks (Bogacki), Novels - which are organized by early America, women writers, Russian, modern (post-modern?); Philosophy is organized as chronologically as I could, memoirs/letters/essays about an author, e.g. Flannery O'Connor. Then there's a reference section by the computer, with a small section of writing how-tos and just above the computer, on the top shelf, we have current affairs/ history/ethnography/anything that is non-fiction basically. All we need is a shelf for poetry, which I've already organized - Michelangelo, Lord Byron to Rumi and Rilke, then American poetry from Poe to Kerouac, then Women and ending with anthologies.
I'm so glad you know that. Today I go talk to an advisor about elementary ed. Should be all right, I suppose. I guess I'll do that. What else am I going to do? 'I don't have any talents'. Thus is life, so it goes, c'est la vie.
All of Emily and I's books are on book shelves. Good place for them too. We have them organized accordingly: Children books, religion/spirituality, textbooks, yearbooks (Bogacki), Novels - which are organized by early America, women writers, Russian, modern (post-modern?); Philosophy is organized as chronologically as I could, memoirs/letters/essays about an author, e.g. Flannery O'Connor. Then there's a reference section by the computer, with a small section of writing how-tos and just above the computer, on the top shelf, we have current affairs/ history/ethnography/anything that is non-fiction basically. All we need is a shelf for poetry, which I've already organized - Michelangelo, Lord Byron to Rumi and Rilke, then American poetry from Poe to Kerouac, then Women and ending with anthologies.
I'm so glad you know that. Today I go talk to an advisor about elementary ed. Should be all right, I suppose. I guess I'll do that. What else am I going to do? 'I don't have any talents'. Thus is life, so it goes, c'est la vie.


Jay, that was such a wonderful read. It brings joy to my life that your's was now in order!