Big News, starring links.
i) Danny "Bustass" McBride will star as a karate instructor in the up and coming The Foot Fist Way, by Jody Hill. He apparently does a lot of improv. Can you believe this or even imagine how funny it's going to be? I have got to find a way to see this when it comes out.
ii) Paul Schneider AND Zooey Deschanel co-star in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford," which is a book by Ron Hansen. It looks like a western. ?
iii) David Gordon Green AND Danny McBride co-wrote this nascar-comedy called "The Bubba Stewart Story." I can't even imagine how good this will be. Though DGG is not directing. And nascar? Sunoco gas?
iv) I found out that Eat My Dust!, this kitschy movie starring Ron Howard that Em bought Joel, inspired DGG to write Undertow. Well, he at least sited it as one of his sources.
v) DGG wrote the script for Nerd Camp, which makes me think of the Ernest series. And I therefore think he has lost it. But I will see it anyway.
vi) DGG adapted Goat for film, which is based off a memoir about fraternity hazing. I actually don't care too much about this one.
vii) And this just looks good. The director is somehow connected to DGG.
viii) There's so much more.



holy crap! that is awesome news all around!
Man...