...they ROT!
I actually did it - here's the proof. Nico can't even believe it. Click me for the full view. That was Wednesday. I also played some music with Joel, Nathan, and VinE. We have about three songs and another following suit, courtesy of Joel. Skel is going to play guitar, which should be good times. I don't know him, but Nathan does - and I know Nathan. If you catch my drift. Pervert. Today I worked reeaalll early, but got out of there at noon. Just in time for this showdown at the bottom of the canyon. It was over a lass. I came out unscathed, with a chip on my shoulder. All in all it was a good row.Today I rot. Until 5, then I rock. On the skins. Yesterday I bought wire brushes, felt pads for the cymbal and a new pair of sticks. I think I'll bust 'em out tonight. Give 'em a whirl. I don't feel too good and am at a loss for anything worthwhile to speak of. So, I'm going to go. But first I will say that last night's dinner was wonderful. Now I will go.
Oh, and where is Mike? I miss him.


Mike has gone missing...