Have I told ya - Have I told YA
Career's are for gays. My meeting with the career advisor, or career specialist, was not bad and not great. As expected. She said if I want to get paid to write I need to look into small newspapers. She said research, outside of grad school and a professorial position, is government related. At least typically. I told her that I would enjoy non-profit and she gave me a lot of information on that. Which was very helpful. Then I go into work and I'm told I can get $30,ooo as an Assistant. That's a big jump for me. Well, not that big, but lucrative. And it would mean another day off a week and no weekends entirely taken. But no more getting paid to sleep or surf the internet.
Now I am off to the world.
Now I am off to the world.

