Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Medical.


I can't hear out of my left ear. Why? I am drinking sweet coconut Thai tea and its all right. Emily's still asleep as I found out from reading her blog that she was up until 4 or 5. That crazy girl. I was out, as usual, quite early.

Last night I had to take an on-line test for CVS, in order to get promoted. It was more-or-less just a formality, but if I did poorly I won't get promoted - so not really just a formality. There was 20 pages of personality/customer service questions. Those are so difficult. Its not easy to know what they are looking for. One I remember asked: You like to stand in the middle of a large crowd: a) strongly disagree; b) disagree; c)agree; d) strongly agree. I think I put disagree, because its the truth. But I can't figure out what they wanted on that one.

Jason the ASSistant Manager. Raking in a cool 30k. Raking in a not so cool 45-60 hour work week. Wearing a dress shirt and tie. Having to say I'm an Assistant Manager at CVS, when people ask me what I do. An answer I never thought I'd have to give. But, as the saying goes, shit happens. And I did it for, as Beth would say, shits and giggles. Ha!

Why am I so tired? Does anyone know? I'm tired of being tired.

2 kind words:

Blogger Kimberly Jean said...

In my professional opinion: you might be sick. There, I said it!

12:04 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

Very funny, Jason...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home