eh-em, BALLS

Finished an article on Russian translators, read a page of Anna, made Emily upset, apologized, balanced the check book, wrote out 4 bills, talked about Bustass and quoted him many, many times, blew my nose.
In this article there were two references to balls. Both were supposed improvements on the translation. One was on Brothers Karamazov and written in the margine by an Oxford don. It read, eh-em, "balls." No reason. I spit all over the page it was so funny. Some other translator thought this was a good translation: "Kitty likes balls." But she only liked going to balls - you know, dances - gala events.
In this article there were two references to balls. Both were supposed improvements on the translation. One was on Brothers Karamazov and written in the margine by an Oxford don. It read, eh-em, "balls." No reason. I spit all over the page it was so funny. Some other translator thought this was a good translation: "Kitty likes balls." But she only liked going to balls - you know, dances - gala events.
Now I must make Emily a PB 'n J. And shower. And rock the skins.
Go out and be somebody. That's my adivce.


Thats the best advice you can give, Jay. And I intend to do it.
jason you are a true champ in my eyes and my hero as well.
It makes me laugh that such nice comments accompany a post with glazed balls as the image.