Saturday, January 14, 2006

Dear TourdeTour,

Last night: party. But no Kim - stupid helping sick people job. Just kidding. So we had this party, which Nico refers to as a purr-tee. It was good times. Christa got to meet a lot of our friends and I think she had a good time. Aaron was a drunk, so was Mike - a drunk. Sorry guys. I wasn't because I wanted better beer. Sorry Em. I was glad that Brian and Jason came over, it was good to see them. I was glad everyone was there. Especially my Oregon friend Christa B. Who goes by Christy as well, but not by me.

This morning: hot cinnamon rolls, coffee with cream and good stories. Mike just left and soon Emily, Christa, and I will be gone. Off to Shady Side (or is it Shadyside?) and then the South Side and Bloomfield, etc. Then maybe Ethiopian food, then Club Cafe for The You.

Tomorrow: brunch at our place. Please come. We will try to make crepes - maybe. But I want eggs fried hard with bacon and turkey sausage. So come one, come all!


Love,
Jason

P.S. I finished The Golden Compass this morning. Holycrapholycrapholycrap... Next it's The Subtle Knife, which has an awkward-looking cover. After that it's The Amber Spyglass. Then it's The Great Gatsby and something by Dickens and then, we'll see. Probably some McSweeny's/Eggers stuff. Just because I've always wanted to.

P.P.S. Emily is done with work!!!

1 kind words:

Blogger Kimberly Jean said...

oh yeah? well... whatever man.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home