the pirate's life is just for me, sorry.

Hey. I just got back from work and am listening to The Mountain Goats. Nico is in my lap and he's purring. Don't be a pervert. Em and I watched Willy Wonka last night and it was pure shit. I felt so incredilby awkward. Which, incidentally, is how I felt watching the original as well. So kudos to them. I'm going to the mall soon to return some things and get some that I want. They call it an 'exchange'. I will stop by Chick Fil-A, I guess. See that little one. What I want to do tonight is have the dishes clean themselves and read all of His Dark Materials Trilogy without finishing it. Only because finishing a book makes me sad, but at the same time, devouring a book feels amazing. And I want Nico to come to the mall with me.
So to recap: Tonight I am going to fall asleep reading a book.
So to recap: Tonight I am going to fall asleep reading a book.

