Monday, January 23, 2006


I've really fallen behind. Yesterday was Emma Lee Faye's birthday. I got her a banjo, even though he is missing. I managed to find him. We watched Teen Witch, which none of us have not seen before. Well, almost. And we also watched The Chumscrubber which was a waste of my life for however long it was. Afterwards Kim, James, Em and I talked about Christianity for about 2 or 3 hours. I'm not sure how long actually, but it was like 5 am when I went to bed. I really enjoyed it - hence the fact that I stayed up. Me. Crazy. You should have seen me: all staying up and crazy. I really have to go - stop keeping me.

1 kind words:

Blogger emsley said...

the ONLY thing that movie had going for it is that jamie bell is adorable. i agree with beth, he needs to either be in british flicks or americans ones in which he plays a brit because i miss his f'ing accent! f'ing bally!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home