Monday, January 16, 2006

Carpe Blogem

Christa goes home today which is sad. I really liked this weekend. Getting to see her was unexpected, but just what I had hoped for. I thought it might be awkward just because we haven't seen eachother in awhile and I didn't know if there'd be things to talk about. But it wasn't the case at all. I already miss her.

So this morning we are going to eat at Pamela's which I am actually not in the mood for. But I'm not in the mood for anything. I don't mind. After we drop Christa off Emily and I are going to Ikea, even though we spent a ton of money this weekend and we probably shouldn't. Especially since Em is going to be missing a week's pay and then only getting a portion of what she made the following week. C'est la vie. Carpe Diem. I had a discussion with Em and Christa about that phrase and how I hate that it is played off of all the time. Carpe noctem. Carpe Ballgackys.

I've got to get dressed now so that we can leave. Bye for ever.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home