Thursday, January 19, 2006

gogogogogo

I have to go somewhere and work. It's called work. And I'm gonna be late so I'm just typing as fast as my fingers will let me and saying the first thing I think of. I was pissed about two days ago. You may have heard the story. It involves 14 hours. Yesterday wasn't all that bad. Watched a movie about Guthrie and Billy Bragg and Wilco. Ampersand explosions! And I also watched "Dot the i" with Em. There are two cute people in this.

Tomorrow morning I have to get up so very early so I cannot do anything tonight.

I hate my life two days ago, but don't hate it so much right now.

I am almost finished with "The Subtle Knife". Don't judge a book by it's cover. Especially if the cover has kids with cats and there's purple.


Bye.

2 kind words:

Blogger bethany said...

"It's Purple!"

7:03 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

WHAT...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home