Thursday, February 02, 2006

I scream from the top of my lungs: What's Goin' On?!

Yesterday was such a dazy day. Not lazy because Em and I cleaned and cooked. But I think both of us fell into these trance states at times, where you just stare off at nothing and think about the same. And I was in my sleeping bag for most of the night. And Beth came over and we all fell asleep, at least Beth and I. I'm not sure if Em did. I still feel tired too. Overall it was just a daze, hence dazy. And also Daisy from Chick Fil-A came by and whistled us a few tunes. I enjoyed her version of "What's goin' on?" by the Four Non Blondes the most.

The only person I know of who reads this that may be up right now is Kim. And that's it. And if you were up at 6:30, and you happen to read this, make yourself known.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home