Saturday, February 04, 2006

Off to, guess where? Last night I played drums. We have a new song entitled "new song." All of our songs have been called that at one point. After practice we went to the Sharp Edge. I got a New Castle and a Guiness, to the envy of Mike. But he wasn't there. Joel, Nathan, Beth, Megan, Mia, Vin, and Emily were. Then Emily and Beth decked the town with sings of Worthless. falala... But they were nice enough to take me home before they got too into it. I read for a bit and fell alseep. And again, so I'm told, when Emily came home, crawled in bed and tried to cuddle I flinched and turned away. Why am I so weird? I wish I was just nice. Just be nice. But anyway now I must be going to guess where. I will be there tomorrow too, bright and early.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home