Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We ate these veggie dogs that were pretty bad, no matter what Emily or Beth says about doctoring them up or whatever. I bought a book at Barnes and Noble with Gift Card money. Beth, Em and I ate El Campesino. I was pleased. I talked a lot for me. It was different. Decided on getting wine drunk, like the song, but didn't. Watched Arrested Development, The Office, Freaks n Geeks, and My So Called Life. Also, we caught another mouse, but his paws are stuck in the trap and we, of course, do not know what to do. Megan is living with us and we have to get her room ready. Lil Scratch. Em is doing most of the work; ie all of it. Guess how my stomach feels. I should be asleep.

1 kind words:

Blogger bethany said...

"take a long drive with me on california wine." ha.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home