self-esoteric meanderings
Going to see The You. Hope they play Bad Person. Doing truck tomorrow at 5 am. Maybe this isn't so great an idea. But I'm doing it.
Some folks are watching "Singin in the Rain." Got a postcard from MikeBalls today. Some broad on the front of the card. I was like, "Dude, no way."
There's this Paul Simon song that always gets played in CVS with the line, "Stang guard like a post card of a Golden Retreiver." I always cringe.
I guess he wrote the line 'like a golden retreiver' and said to himself, "Paul," or "Simon," or "PS, you're not really a golden retreiver though." So he made it 'like a post card of a golden retreiver.' And he thought to himself, 'now that's tongue-in-cheek.'
If you know what I'm talking about, congratulations. For those about to understand me I salute you.
Some folks are watching "Singin in the Rain." Got a postcard from MikeBalls today. Some broad on the front of the card. I was like, "Dude, no way."
There's this Paul Simon song that always gets played in CVS with the line, "Stang guard like a post card of a Golden Retreiver." I always cringe.
I guess he wrote the line 'like a golden retreiver' and said to himself, "Paul," or "Simon," or "PS, you're not really a golden retreiver though." So he made it 'like a post card of a golden retreiver.' And he thought to himself, 'now that's tongue-in-cheek.'
If you know what I'm talking about, congratulations. For those about to understand me I salute you.


James, you sunuvabitch!