Monday, June 19, 2006

Don't believe the third paragraph's lies

I am mostly excited about this. Is anyone else? I was so excited that I watched Donnie Darko this morning, well most of it. Somewhere I feel Em rolling her eyes at me. I don't need to finish a movie that I've already seen. But about this Southland Tales thing. Why is The Rock in it? And John Laroquette? And Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Amy Poehler, and Cheri Oteri. Teresa has a huge crush on Laroquette, did you know this?

Megan came home this morning unexpected and here's what actually, truthfully happened. I was naked and she was like, "You are clothed." And I said, with a pillow acting as a fig leaf, "No, I'm naked, please avert your eyes." She said, "No. You're naked." Then I got a headache and passed out. I woke up with egg on my face and a note that said, "Put on a frock you Jock." I won't tell you what the note was stuck to.

Ok, so here's what really happened. I was laying there in my briefs when I heard the door being unlocked. I ran into my room, put on shorts and came out to greet her as if nothing happened. Donnie Darko was on pause while I was in my room, ok?

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home