Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Name the Story Behind this Endcap! (cue game show tune, applause track)



i) Tussy Deodorant Tub

ii)Gift Cards
iii)Swiffer Wet Jet
iv) Jet magazine
v)Boudreaux's Butt Paste





4 kind words:

Blogger Reese said...

I was gettin' all hot'n bothered lookin' at the latest issue of Jet magazine...so I went to get my trusty tub of Tussy deoderant. On my way to the medincine cabinet, I noticed a slipperly glop on the bathroom floor. I got down on my knees to have a closer look an' I saw that it was Boudreaux's Butt Paste an' I thought to myself, "Shoulda never let the kids have those damn CVS gift cards...always buyin' stupid shit..." Well, I better get this cleaned up before their mom gets home--now if I could only remember where she keeps the Swiffer Wet Jet...

5:35 AM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

Wow, nicely done.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

I guess this makes Teresa the winner. Thanks for all the attempts though guys. Thanks a lot.

12:04 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

dude, i couldn't top that, and you know it.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home