Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
help computer
posted by Rosemeyer at
3:46 PM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
Don't believe the third paragraph's lies
A new game I came up with called name the story be...
Reading Lolita and I like it. Today is an anniver...
Just a little worried. Thinking about the footage...
There's a groundhog walking around out there like ...
Don't go breakin' my heart.
self-esoteric meanderings
I'm taking the bus to work today so that Em has a ...
It's done. I have all the scripts in my hand. Wh...
So I am back as you can see. I mean, no one blogs...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.