Thank god for ac. Two nights ago our power was out. So Em and I slept on our sun porch. It was a lovely way to sleep. But I do think that last night was even lovelier, the air cooling our sleepy lids. I want to put an air conditioner in the living room as well, but Em won't have it. I think that the electric bill is for chumps but she doesn't mind. Being a chump that is. Air Conditioning Slater doesn't want to be a chump. He's dimpled and ready to cool you off. His shirts are cool and his hair is chill. He'll blow you all night. Even while you sleep.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Thank god for ac. Two nights ago our power was out. So Em and I slept on our sun porch. It was a lovely way to sleep. But I do think that last night was even lovelier, the air cooling our sleepy lids. I want to put an air conditioner in the living room as well, but Em won't have it. I think that the electric bill is for chumps but she doesn't mind. Being a chump that is. Air Conditioning Slater doesn't want to be a chump. He's dimpled and ready to cool you off. His shirts are cool and his hair is chill. He'll blow you all night. Even while you sleep.


you're such an ass!
hahahaha! (to Jay *and* Beth!)