Friday, September 15, 2006

I got way too many books out of the library. Are you curious? I am too, that's why I got them in the first place. I like to read stuff. It's cool.

Today I dropped off Emily at the airport, which is sad. But I think it will go by quick. I then went to the library, as I said, then to Phantom of the Attic and almost bought a couple of things. But didn't. Whew. Then I went grocery shopping and made one mistake. It was this salsa. I got the wrong stuff! And it wasn't cheap! I considered taking it back saying something about a hair and I could call the company and could I have store credit? Which I might still do. hmm...

Band practice tonight. Then who knows what. I don't. Not this one.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home