Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jason, you blowhard!

I didn't have a horrible time in Minneapolis - I'm just a negative nelly! Oh shit! I got to see loads of things. Feast your little shinies on these sights. More like sites because there's nothing to sigh about. Please tell me you got that. Email me about it, asap. Oh SHIT!


The basilica. Silent Awe is what I gave it.

The Sculpture Gardens. I met these people because I'm gregarious, as you know. (I'm the one still in high school, 4th from right, I mean left)
America's Mall. Some kid gave me a wedgie and I cried. Fuck you little kid! I don't even care anymore.
Go ahead and enlarge this picture. You'll see that it's not funny. It's a serious cliff. And I thought about the Good Son. Which Joel and I watched a little of one night. "Way cool," Joel Lame said. "Laaame," said Jason Cool.
The Minneapolis Premiere. Why. Weren't you there? Christa's favorite line: "It's happening." Mine: "Here's some tea to cool you down."

I got a stomach ache. Who saw that coming? Minneapolis didn't. He made me eat shit because of it. He was like: "Twin Cities," and "Skyway." Which is her language. I replied with a retort. She said, "10,000 lakes." I said, "Isn't it more like 11,842?" "Touchee," said Minneapolis; which I am hoping is a town or something because I don't see how she knew that word and it's still on my mind. Why do you read this?

Also, this sign which read "Get it On!" and displayed a hand placing a helmet on a head. Safety, so...

2 kind words:

Blogger Reese said...

2 things:

1) Who else (besides Emily, and Aaron since I just made him watch it like, 2 nites ago) remembers this old SNL sketch (i wanna say, '97?) with Samuel L. Jackson where he keeps saying, "I gots the lemonade, now LET'S GET IT ON!!!" ?

2) My favorite line: "You can camp with us..."

5:50 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

1.) i remember that. but then again, why wouldn't i?

2.) my favorite line??? who knows!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home