Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
I have to leave for work. I can't post right now. I don't have
time.
I work at 7:30. It is 7:12. I have to go. But I just wanted to remind everyone what Thursday holds. In it's little pocket.
posted by Rosemeyer at
7:10 AM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
I got hemp milk because it was not only a milk alt...
Mild Verse
The air conditioning is broken at my place of earn...
That's the kind of day I had.
Options
BLOW UP MY LOVE
What did the bra say to the hat?"You go on ahead, ...
It is 5:19 am and I am going into work very shortl...
a divers live
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.