Andrew Bird. What can I say? If you don't like him or think what he is doing is amazing than you are shit because you are a piece of it. I'm serious, now, I ain't kiddin. Take a hard look at what you are sowing and I'll just about tell you what you are reaping.
Anyway, I got an email back from the Square Cafe. Here it is, id est, of course, you sillys:
Dear Jason, or whatever your name is,
You don't know anything about what it takes to run a piece of shit restaurant. You're off your dick.
Sincerely,
Gay
See, if I owned a restaurant, and I received an erudite and respectful email like the one I would send to myself, then I wouldn't respond to myself like that. At least not in earnest.
I'm lost tonight. Don't call or knock or write or think or peak.
Anyway, I got an email back from the Square Cafe. Here it is, id est, of course, you sillys:
Dear Jason, or whatever your name is,
You don't know anything about what it takes to run a piece of shit restaurant. You're off your dick.
Sincerely,
Gay
See, if I owned a restaurant, and I received an erudite and respectful email like the one I would send to myself, then I wouldn't respond to myself like that. At least not in earnest.
I'm lost tonight. Don't call or knock or write or think or peak.


i knocked and peaked. sorry again if i was loud! -hearts-