Everybody listen up and get this.
Lost is a show about a group of renegade teenagers who sneak into their highschool with their over night bags, and sleep in the music room. Please watch it! It's on Saturdays at 3:30/perfect time.
Armands is a bar that serves majors. G & T. Benders.
Tsing Tao is a Green bottle. It is wild, as in non-domestic, as in: it's an Important brew.
Blackberries are brought to you by Research in Motion, a company out of St. Louis. They use UPS. And USB.
The dictionary is from A to Z. The authority is the OED and the OAD.
I'm not going to explain any of that except I will say that in 12th grade, me and a friend of mine, a friend who had a serious problem getting up, snuck into Gateway Senior High School late one night and attempted to sleep in the music storage room. I set up my nest under a marimba. The idea, quite simple, was that we'd wake up and be in the exact place we had to be. It didn't work, we packed it up, packed it up, let me begin. We slept somewhere else that night. A bed of roses I'm sure. And he got his diploma in the end. All's well...
Armands is a bar that serves majors. G & T. Benders.
Tsing Tao is a Green bottle. It is wild, as in non-domestic, as in: it's an Important brew.
Blackberries are brought to you by Research in Motion, a company out of St. Louis. They use UPS. And USB.
The dictionary is from A to Z. The authority is the OED and the OAD.
I'm not going to explain any of that except I will say that in 12th grade, me and a friend of mine, a friend who had a serious problem getting up, snuck into Gateway Senior High School late one night and attempted to sleep in the music storage room. I set up my nest under a marimba. The idea, quite simple, was that we'd wake up and be in the exact place we had to be. It didn't work, we packed it up, packed it up, let me begin. We slept somewhere else that night. A bed of roses I'm sure. And he got his diploma in the end. All's well...

