Saturday, October 13, 2007



There are a lot of things I do not understand. Some I do not want to understand because I either don't care enough to find out or prefer the mystery. But there is one thing I do not understand and the not knowing is really getting my goat.

My car's defrost.

The other day it was 40 degrees out, obviously cold. The windshield was getting a little foggy so I put on the defrost. I chose the hot side as opposed to the cold, the one that is red. And my car got even more fogged up, spreading to other windows. If I wore glasses they too would have been fogged. Even though I was cold, I pushed the lever to the left, towards the blue side which is cold. The windshield started to un-fog. Then I pressed the a/c button, which I did not want to do because I was a cold boy, and the windows un-fogged in seconds. WTF.

My car must have pushed the LOL button because I just about busted a cold gut laughing about this mysterious situation. I actually pulled over and un-zipped my pants just because I was so happy. Then I cut all of my right arm hair off and threw it at a tree. "Life is so LOL," I yelled. What is lawl?" the tree said. "What are you doing out of Fangorn, you buckleberry prickbeard?" I asked.

And I don't need explaining about the talking Ent, that is a mystery I am ok with. But the defrost? Please advise.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home