el ed stands for 'the ed', in spanish

And it also stands for something I don't have any desire to do. But I may try to shadow a class to see if I would enjoy teaching little brats - maybe, who knows? I'll just go and be a shadow in a 2nd grade class room, and scare all the kids. I might like that.
Tonight we went everywhere. Easy. We first went to the Carnegie and Pitt and did boring stuff. But then I got an early birthday present: The Decemberists, Picaresque (see above). I got a slice of sicilian pizza, looked at videos in Crazy Mocha - yes, there's a video store in Crazy Mocha - I saw Mike, aka Buddy Mike, and he invited me to the 7th annual puppet show, which I hope to check out. Then we decided to spend some time in the southside.Which we did. Em spent too much time in Urban Outfitters, but not really. That place makes me feel used or something. We ended our lovely day with Del's. Wow. I got Chicken Divan - which is fettucine alfredo, with chicken, of course, mushrooms and broccoli - and also caesar salad, mushroom soup, ate a ton of bread, and loved the spumoni. All for cheap. Em got a little tipsy and I liked that. But I didn't take advantage of her for some reason. We also had to drop off videos and got Swingers - which we just watched and I loved, baby - CQ, and Carrie.
I also texted Ninehouser with ballsaxophone, which is pretty amazing. All in a day's work. I work in 5 1/2 hours. Goodbye humble vacation. You did your best, but I don't think you tried hard enough. Looks like I'm back to the shit.
('Undeclared' is on dvd. Don't you know?)
Tonight we went everywhere. Easy. We first went to the Carnegie and Pitt and did boring stuff. But then I got an early birthday present: The Decemberists, Picaresque (see above). I got a slice of sicilian pizza, looked at videos in Crazy Mocha - yes, there's a video store in Crazy Mocha - I saw Mike, aka Buddy Mike, and he invited me to the 7th annual puppet show, which I hope to check out. Then we decided to spend some time in the southside.Which we did. Em spent too much time in Urban Outfitters, but not really. That place makes me feel used or something. We ended our lovely day with Del's. Wow. I got Chicken Divan - which is fettucine alfredo, with chicken, of course, mushrooms and broccoli - and also caesar salad, mushroom soup, ate a ton of bread, and loved the spumoni. All for cheap. Em got a little tipsy and I liked that. But I didn't take advantage of her for some reason. We also had to drop off videos and got Swingers - which we just watched and I loved, baby - CQ, and Carrie.
I also texted Ninehouser with ballsaxophone, which is pretty amazing. All in a day's work. I work in 5 1/2 hours. Goodbye humble vacation. You did your best, but I don't think you tried hard enough. Looks like I'm back to the shit.
('Undeclared' is on dvd. Don't you know?)


"Were you in the shit?"
yeah I was in the shit.