Thursday, November 17, 2005

In which I give away the new Harry Potter plot.


So, we saw the new Harry Potter last night in which Voldemort joins the marching band and Harry finally asks Cindy out. Hermione and Sam eat taters and find romance. Seriously, it was my favorite one in the series thus far. And I still have no intention of reading them. Sorry dudes. Last night I was in a very crabby mood and didn't care to come out of it. I didn't feel like talking, laughing or smiling - not one bit. The weird thing about it is, I dont feel bad about it, it's just the mood I was in, oh well.

I could hear out of my left ear this morning until a minute ago when I put my finger inside it to itch it.

Ah, it just opened again. My ear, so indecisive.

Tonight at midnight Emily and I are going to be awesomes. You know why? We are going to see "Walk the Line" at midnight. Any takers? I guess you'd have to have balls, which none of our friends seem to be in the possession of. Ouch.

If you say prayers, pray for Emily's hands to heal. If you don't, could you start? That's my advice/request.

2 kind words:

Blogger bethany said...

I don't think I'll ever have balls.
Love, Beth

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you got that right.

-E. Bogacki

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home