awkward memory:
Writing Emily's friend Maryka a postcard about depression while they were living in Oakland. It included bible verses, one of which was from choronicles and so was a reference to a family name. So I was trying to be funny, I guess. I called to speak to Emily about the time Maryka would have already received the post card and Maryka answered. I asked if she got it. She said yes, thank you. And I said are you still dealing with depression? She said she was, that it was something she deals with. And I said, "Because I was worried you'd be fine by the time you got the postcard and then it would have been pointless."
Please shoot me.
Writing Emily's friend Maryka a postcard about depression while they were living in Oakland. It included bible verses, one of which was from choronicles and so was a reference to a family name. So I was trying to be funny, I guess. I called to speak to Emily about the time Maryka would have already received the post card and Maryka answered. I asked if she got it. She said yes, thank you. And I said are you still dealing with depression? She said she was, that it was something she deals with. And I said, "Because I was worried you'd be fine by the time you got the postcard and then it would have been pointless."
Please shoot me.


hahahahaha that's pretty funny, jay!! hey jay, check this out: i have not talked to you in YEEEEAAAARRRSSSSSSS!!! what's up, dude?