Friday, December 12, 2008

Aren't you envious?

This has been my life lately: wake up anywhere between 3:30 am to 5:30 am. Go to work. Work until 4, or about 1 on those really early days. Come home. Gorge. Put on pajama pants and a v-neck t. Gorge on cookies and snog. Crawl into my sleeping bag and zip myself up. Watch at most ten minutes of Homicide: Life on the Street. Fall asleep. That's asleep by 5 pm on most days. If not earlier. Wake up around 7 or 8. Eat more cookies. Attempt to read or write in my daily journal. Maybe rewatch the episode I slept through. Fall asleep for the night. Wake up and do it all over again. I did that for six days straight. Now I am off today, tomorrow and the next day. I hope to break the cycle! But here I am wondering what to do on my day off. Hmmm...

Dear Gentle peoples of the earth, have you found for yourself respite in this blustery economy? Have you found yourself, like so many vagabonds and urchins, in the black, as we say, on the tally sheet of days-lived? Grab for your sweet and pure self a audit ale from Barman Jackson and peruse your General Healthcare file. Or course it ought to be nestled between Films I Just Adore and Gutsy Adventures I Really Must Take. Truly sweet and Pure little children do you even know your In-Network vs. your Out-of-Network? Of course you must know your yearly deductible, and therefore your deductible met and deductible remaining, that is fail safe in your precious mind, but can you truly say to me or to your lady callers that you know, without a horse hair's lap, your our-of-pocket remaining? Dear DEAR friends - hasten the perusal, nay make it a skim - go to your frilly file and claim your Explanation of Benefits. Salem's Lot will not fall on you if you should KNOW these Benefits. After all, the sin was hospitality and what better way to spend your daie-offe than hospitably. As Sir Lorenzo the Magnificent said, his dying last words as it were, as he lay atop London's gutter in front of Barman Jackson's Alaskan Tax Ale Inn : "Near me to the takest Hospital. 'Twas the Audit Ale. [Live hospitably]."

And as always very helpful. To the kitchen to do - a - DISHES!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home