Wednesday, November 30, 2005

America, fuck yeah!


Tonight I watched Team America with Dustin and Steve (Lottie only watched a little bit). There are some really funny parts. I like the song "Freedom isn't Free." Something about 'a buck o' five'. I also got to see these old pictures that Steve had - pictures of our trip to Penn State, pictures of young Chaz and Steve. It was a good night. I definitely ate too much pizza today - like 10 pieces or so. We had Papa Johns and I had Fox's when I was at work. 11-9, it ain't no trip to Cleveland. Beth would be proud, I guess - not that I quoted BottleRocket, but that I ate all of that pizza.

There's this really funny part in Team America when Nico and Henry show up. You ought to see it. Here I am assuming you didn't. Maybe you did already - what do I know?

Emily is watching this weird movie. Not so much weird as wee-ear-'d.

I do not work tomorrow, I will sleep in tomorrow, I will have no plans tomorrow, I will take things slow - tomorrow.

2 kind words:

Blogger emsley said...

it was really weird and by weird i mean lots of gay sex and a pedophile or two. don't think i could watch it again, but it was good in a way

3:11 AM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

Its ok.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home