In which I make a joke of my pathetic life.
In true blog fashion I have decided to write about how I hate my life. At least I hate my life when I am at work. It's getting so old because I have been saying it for so long and will probably never actually leave. Soon I will grow a huge gut, a bigger one than I already have, and develop the catch phrase: "People are stupid"; which I will interchange with "I hate people." With luck it will turn into my whole schtick. Managers will say of me: "He's not prejudiced, he hates them all the same." And they will laugh, that retail laugh. The laugh you hear as they take their 20 oz of Pepsi to the front register, grabbing a pack of Peanut Butter and Cheese crackers along the way, or some beef jerkey. They'll pay with a debit card and ask for tape, as they wrap their receipt around the bottle. And I will have perpetual stubble on my face, and smoke menthol cigarettes. That'll be my life. And it's only a little funny because it's already happening. But now I must sleep - I work at 7.

