Monday, November 28, 2005

Scroll to end, pick your favorite, and reply.


Sorry about the last email. Pretty 'uncouth' of me. My apartment smells like garlic - very strong garlic. I opened many windows but I still smell it. I work at 12 and I want to balance the check book, or cheque book if you will, and do a few other things before work. I always work nights and it is starting to bother me. Not so much the act of working at night, but what I have to do at CVS at night. During the day there is at least two managers, sometimes three, but at night there is only one. Makes it very hard and stressful to accomplish tasks. I could just not worry about it and go with flow - get whatever I am able to get done and that's that; but I have the hardest time doing that. An actual aversion to laziness when I am at work. I would be such a good worker at any job I think. I really do take my job, whatever that job may be, seriously. Geez, I just can't shut up about my job. "I know, you just won't shut up about it."

Ok, which band name do you like better: electrorock or the whole v? It's a toss up, really.

4 kind words:

Blogger bethany said...

"The Whole V" (by an effin' landslide.)
"Electrorock"?? Pft.
By the way... I added a name to your list-- "Skywolf." I secretly pray you go with it.

2:46 PM  
Blogger emsley said...

"the whole v" for sure

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Electrorock? Those dudes is whacked!

-Turbo and Ozone

10:09 PM  
Blogger bethany said...

whacked... who?

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home