Friday, November 18, 2005

...just to watch him die.

Wow. This is an amazing movie. And the craziest thing about it is, I now have a crush on Reese Witherspoon. How could I betray myself like that? But I did. This is a must-see. Screw David Denby in the New Yorker. He must have seen another movie thinking it was "Walk the Line" or something. He was so off it was funny. When we came home Emily fell right asleep which was awesome because she, like her sister, has not been able to sleep much recently. And me, unlike myself, could not fall asleep. I read this article on C.S. Lewis that made me feel funny. He apparently was into sadomasochism. That's just not something I wanted to know. Not at all. And neither did you, but I had to pass it on. Like how Colleen, my mother-in-law, or Cindy at Chick Fil-A has to pass on stories of death and murder. Why? I guess it's just this thing we do - I don't know. By the way, don't delay, go see this movie today. Dude, I am such a good rhymer. It's awesome how I need to go to work but keep typing. And only because the text hasn't gone below the picture yet - but it probably has a long time ago for all I know. Get off my back!

1 kind words:

Blogger bethany said...

you have a crush on Stupid Witherface... but I guess thats better than my crush on Professor Snape...

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home