Today I was again wrongly discriminated against. I don't know why you people think this but I am not Gay. Nor am I Jewish. I don't think that I am mean, but you do. Standoffish, unfriendly, Gay, Jewish. My last name has the word Rose in it, so you think I am Jewish. Where did that come from?
Worst day I can think of. Thank you today. And thank you people. But I talked with three little ladies and that wasn't so bad. I wanted them to carry me around, but they thought I was joking.
And I played music with some guys, and it was a lot of fun and really tight. Thank you fellas.
Oy vey, why do you think I'm gay?
What is the deal with guys looking up to me and girls not noticing me? I'm married so it doesn't matter. But it's comforting to know or feel that I am still attractive to the opposite sex, that it's not just a certain person, i.e. a certain type of guy, who is attracted to me. What the hell is going on? No comments. No touching. I'm making this funny but it's not. Not to me. At all. Fuck everyone. If anyone ever smiles again I'm gonna freak out.
Worst day I can think of. Thank you today. And thank you people. But I talked with three little ladies and that wasn't so bad. I wanted them to carry me around, but they thought I was joking.
And I played music with some guys, and it was a lot of fun and really tight. Thank you fellas.
Oy vey, why do you think I'm gay?
What is the deal with guys looking up to me and girls not noticing me? I'm married so it doesn't matter. But it's comforting to know or feel that I am still attractive to the opposite sex, that it's not just a certain person, i.e. a certain type of guy, who is attracted to me. What the hell is going on? No comments. No touching. I'm making this funny but it's not. Not to me. At all. Fuck everyone. If anyone ever smiles again I'm gonna freak out.

